Chatting with guards in your castle/town

Users who are viewing this thread

I have a question.

When you own a town or castle, sometimes you can tell your guard when you talk to him the following: "I want you to arrest this man immediately!" and then he says "Who do you want arrested, sir?" to what you can respond "Ah, never mind my high spirits lads." or "Forget it. I will find another way to deal with this."

If I remember correctly, I once tried to have a captured lord in my party and see if I could actually leave him in the dungeons by talking to a guard but I just got the same chat.

Does anyone know why you can say this and if it has some use?

How can a finished game have an unfinished feature?

I tried searching but didn't find the answer for this. Besides, it's far more quickly to ask someone who knows and I don't think there's something wrong with that unless your question is stupid, which I believe is not the case.

Azhael said:
How can a finished game have an unfinished feature?

I tried searching but didn't find the answer for this. Besides, it's far more quickly to ask someone who knows and I don't think there's something wrong with that unless your question is stupid, which I believe is not the case.
My, M&B must be the first game to have that kinda stuff!

I must have asked and answered this question like 5 times really.

Ever played "knights of the old republic 2"? Now that's a game with a lot of stuff that never leads anywhere. (Door on Telos comes to mind...assassin droid factory my butt.)

At least there's updates being made for this one...

M&B allways has been a work in progress, new stuff allways to come. (take a look at the really old versions of M&B and you will see how far this game has come)

Setrus said:
Ever played "knights of the old republic 2"? Now that's a game with a lot of stuff that never leads anywhere. (Door on Telos comes to mind...assassin droid factory my butt.)

At least there's updates being made for this one...

Yes, i tried to convince assassin droid in my party to lead me to the factory for days, but it only led me to dark side mastery :grin:... I hear that will be fixed in expansion pack - Resurection of Sith (or something like that).

Also Jedi Knight 3: Jedi academy has unfinished features, but those are finished in Knights of the Force expansion pack.

I think there are lots of games with unfinished features...

Setrus, can you describe me your character in KOTOR 2? Light or dark side, saber type, armor etc...

Back
Top Bottom