Need More Info Character lose custom race when saving then loading back up a savegame file

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.1
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary:It seems the game doesn't save character's race. I load a custom race mod and can set my character's race to custom race. But after I save and reload my game. Character race turned back to human (defalt race).

How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hey, we do not offer support for the mods or modded games. Can you try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing all the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files. If the issue is persistent on a new, unmodded campaign please let me know.

Hey, we do not offer support for the mods or modded games. Can you try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing all the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files. If the issue is persistent on a new, unmodded campaign please let me know.
There is nothing to do with mods. I mean, the character creater menu in game can't save the custom race.

Steps to reproduce:
Launch a new game with a custom race selected in the character creation menu.
Load into the campaign map, observe that the agentvisuals of the main party correctly display the custom race's skin.
Save the game
Load the fresh save
The skin of the custom race is replaced by the default human skin on the agentvisuals of the main party.

Same problem happens for wanderers or new heroes that are created from code using templates.

Back
Top Bottom