Character Face ID

Users who are viewing this thread

Dest45

Knight at Arms
There must be a way to copy these and save them and or move them from one character to another right? what file would these be located in? Also I was messing around with character creation and my father ended up having the most beautiful face. I need to know how to save it. Thanks, I hope everyone is enjoying the game as much as I!

Isn't there an "edit mode" in startup options? that may be it.
I'm sorry I don't know, I haven't bought the game, but that's an interesting question and I also would like to know the answer

On the character creation screen, you can use CTRL+C to copy the profile string. Then you save it in a texte file.
When you create a new character, you can CTRL+V the profile string you saved in the file.

On the character creation screen, you can use CTRL+C to copy the profile string. Then you save it in a texte file.
When you create a new character, you can CTRL+V the profile string you saved in the file.
Thank you! That helps immensely. Is there a way to edit someone else’s face or copy their ID? Companion or another hero?

I didn’t see it but i’ll have to check again for an edit mode, I know Warband has it.

Thank you! That helps immensely. Is there a way to edit someone else’s face or copy their ID? Companion or another hero?

I didn’t see it but i’ll have to check again for an edit mode, I know Warband has it.

Yes, easy. For lords, it's Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBox\ModuleData\lords.xml and for companions it's companions.xml in that same folder. Copy their body properties string, paste into character creator, make your changes, copy string, and then paste the body properties string back to where you found it.

Amazing! Thank you!

merit: so I was able to get that part to work. Problem is none of my companions are in that list.But I can change the lords

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom