SP - General Character editor (family members) for the sandbox

Users who are viewing this thread

oświecony

Recruit
Maybe the developers would introduce a family members editor to the sandbox? I don't think it would be too problematic. Maybe for a small fee (who wouldn't want to support the creators)
I would like to be able to create two or three characters. Surely most would like to play their "second half" from the beginning and create her appearance as they wish. I play on ps5 so I can't mod the game.

I would like to start earlier than oc 20 years :p

Hello sry for late reply but there is a small mod called character editor. With it you can edit stats of eny npc from encyclopedia, you save the char in textfile then edit that txtfile and load it on the npc in encyclopedia hote that helps

Female face

To refresh the topic, I repeat my request to introduce a character editor. Everyone would definitely like to create more than one character.

It would be useful to create two additional factions. Maybe some Chinese or African ones?

Everyone would definitely like to create more than one character.
Just to clarify, are you suggesting editing family members after the fact (i.e. editing your spouse`s appearance after you get married to an existing NPC) or creating yourself a spouse and starting the game married to that newly created character?

Before starting the game. In any case easy to get strong husband/wife so make partner from beginning would be interesting. Choose this will be brother/ husband or something like this.

Just to clarify, are you suggesting editing family members after the fact (i.e. editing your spouse`s appearance after you get married to an existing NPC) or creating yourself a spouse and starting the game married to that newly created character?
Allow us to accesss editing menu for clan member is a good addition. Optional fit for everyone who want/don't want it

Back
Top Bottom