Character Artwork

Users who are viewing this thread

Hmm...Kyros looks kinda, well not what I imagined but to each his own.

And if you're going to create the Noldor, you should probably create the Ebony Gauntlet Grandmaster, "The Harlequin" as well. He's heavily scarred and wears the shiny Gauntlet armor. Oh and...

maybe a Radiant Cross Knight as well. For me. :razz:

Edit: You could also do the travelers that give you rumors. I can't for my life remember their names.

I'll work on the Grandmasters and Noldor, aye. Hrmm...how do you guys imagine Kyros Dux to look like? I based him off to look like that because when I checked in-game he was 68 years old or something  :mrgreen:

In-game, he has hair if i'm not wrong. Haven't played for months. He's more of a balding kinda guy to me.

I like him! It's nice to see his what he looks like under his helmet. His armor is silver ancient noldor armor, but I guess that fits for Elcarai attire when he is not ready to kill anyone. :p.

Note: I think he should be called Noldor Warlord Ithilrandir. :razz:

Supernote: I don't think the in at the end of Noldor fits :razz: all too well. But my input is here!

Yeah, I reckon he's the more peaceful of the three I'll come up with so he goes with noble robes. Aeldarian will wear some extravagant Silver plate and Leth will wear something rugged or dark.

Dietrich said:
Yeah, I reckon he's the more peaceful of the three I'll come up with so he goes with noble robes. Aeldarian will wear some extravagant Silver plate and Leth will wear something rugged or dark.

Sounds good, remember Leth is just a Hero/companion and not a lord. He doesn't stand a chance against either Ithilrandir or Aeldarian lol.

Hah, sorry. It's either I'm out or working on a lore character. Already done with Iskal's though but I'm pretty sure I'll get through all, since we're all the same people that's here I think.

Also edited Emperor Marius' armor.

I think Ithilrandir is one of the best ones you've done so far in all honesty.

Just tell me which lords you'd like to tackle and when and I'll try and make some lore.

I'd assume you'd like to finish the Roleplay related characters first.

Back
Top Bottom