Version number
e1.6.4
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Zeno_98

Recruit
Summary: When I go into my character or into the forge and clan my UI is completely bugged, Icons are glitched . I added the screenshots on twitter and posted the link .
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 980 HOF
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: i5
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Summary: When I go into my character or into the forge and clan my UI is completely bugged, Icons are glitched . I added the screenshots on twitter and posted the link .
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 980 HOF
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: i5
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

I have same issue, but in the character and trade screen. Have attempted uninstall/re-install through steam, completely deleting every file and re-installing, and made sure my GPU was updated (I have about the same as OP in terms of specs). I'm trying the beta to see if the issues persist.

EDIT: 1.6.5 seemed to change the screen with issues. Trade and smithy are fine for me now, but party screen has bug. I have switched it back and forth between the beta and 1.6.4, and I have UI issues in the trade and inventory screen in 1.6.4, and UI issues in party screen on the beta.

Last edited:
In 1.6.5 my party screen was bugged and after an update I couldnt play the game then I went back to 1.6.4 just to play again and now that UI is bugged xD

Can you try deleting the contents of "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" and "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\pages" folders and verifying your game files?

Can you try deleting the contents of "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" and "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\pages" folders and verifying your game files?
Did it for the beta and current build, no change.

Last edited:
Could you search the games installation directory for "*spritedata" and "gauntlet_ui.tpac" files and delete them? There should be 3 spritedata and 2 gauntlet_ui.tpac files. After you delete them try verifying again. Please let us know if this fixes or not.

This didn't work unfortunately

Could you search the games installation directory for "*spritedata" and "gauntlet_ui.tpac" files and delete them? There should be 3 spritedata and 2 gauntlet_ui.tpac files. After you delete them try verifying again. Please let us know if this fixes or not.

There was only 1 spritedata file , and there were 2 gauntlet files I deleted them , verified it and it didn't work unfortunately

No change, also only had 1 spritedata I could find.

Could you try this workaround?
  1. "The first thing you want to do is uninstall the game through steam. (Right-click and then Uninstall)
  2. Open your file browser and navigate to your mount and blade Bannerlord folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord) "But Wicked I just uninstalled!" Yes, you did, but sometimes there are lingering files and dumps steam likes to leave behind to make sure some settings save or other technical whatnot (I don't make games just enjoy them).
  3. Delete the Bannerlord folder from there and empty the recycle bin.
  4. Finally re-install Bannerlord."

Back
Top Bottom