SP - Scenes Character always looking away from the view

Users who are viewing this thread

I spent a lot of time creating my character's hair, beard, and face features. I want to be able to see my character's face anytime when I turn the camera to him but if is so frustrating that I can't never see my character's face because when I look at him he immediately looks away from the camera. Even when I use the key "view your character", I still can't see his face because the key "view your character" brings the troop menu over his face, please see image below. Could you please stop the character from looking away when I look at him.

Last edited:
you can hold on the key ~ to switch the camera to character's face.
Yes but every time you hold on the key ~ to switch the camera to the character's face it brings the troop menu just about his face and it covers the character's face unless you zoom out. Too many steps just to see my character's face during battle. The key ~ should not bring the troop menu anyway!. In wardband when you look at your character, he would either look at you or remain still and you were able to see him during battle with blood all over. I dont understand why they changed so now the character it is always looking away from the view. It drives me crazy! lol

Yes but every time you hold on the key ~ to switch the camera to the character's face it brings the troop menu just about his face and it covers the character's face unless you zoom out. Too many steps just to see my character's face during battle. The key ~ should not bring the troop menu anyway!. In wardband when you look at your character, he would either look at you or remain still and you were able to see him during battle with blood all over. I dont understand why they changed so now the character it is always looking away from the view. It drives me crazy! lol
change the keybind(?

Back
Top Bottom