Resolved Charachter body shape changes to thin after face editing

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary:
During the game, if you make face changes in the "face generation" menu and confirm them - body shape of the main character changes from default to thin. You can not undo this, unless loading previous save game.

How to Reproduce:
- In game go to "Face generation" menu ("V" button)
- Confirm changes
- Body shape turns to thin

Media:

Version: e1.2.1 and e1.3.0

Installed community-made modifications: no;

Computer Specs
:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (4095 Мb)
CPU: Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-3330 CPU @ 3.00GHz, 3000 MHz
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: ASRock Z75 Pro3
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): (x2) WDC WD1002FAEX-00Z3A0 (931 GB)

Last edited:
I have the same problem but i did not find any answers in the forum, so i researched it myself. It seems that there is a bug at the start of the game that changes build to minimum.
However, bodyweight and build do change dynammicaly during the game via specific actions. So even if you got skinny you can get still buffy. For info you can check here :https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/character-bodyweight-build-testing.420931/

-Just for letting you know my character at some point had weight=0.95 (almost maximum) and build=0.0 (minimum). By doing at least one battle a day, moving constantly on the campaign map and staying for a very little time inside cities (only to gain health) i got him (maybe after 1,5 year in game) to weight=0.4 and build 0,35. The differnce is also slighty visual.

Summary:
During the game, if you make face changes in the "face generation" menu and confirm them - body shape of the main character changes from default to thin. You can not undo this, unless loading previous save game.

How to Reproduce:
- In game go to "Face generation" menu ("V" button)
- Confirm changes
- Body shape turns to thin

Media:

Version: e1.2.1 and e1.3.0

Installed community-made modifications: no;

Computer Specs
:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (4095 Мb)
CPU: Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-3330 CPU @ 3.00GHz, 3000 MHz
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: ASRock Z75 Pro3
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): (x2) WDC WD1002FAEX-00Z3A0 (931 GB)
Hi, did you encounter the same problem again? Does this issue still persist?

Hi, did you encounter the same problem again? Does this issue still persist?

Yes, it is still an issue in e1.4.1 version
d64ca73740173fd5104b3aaad33eec42.png

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom