Chapter 313

Users who are viewing this thread

Thank you!  Nice to see some major **** going down soon.  Of course, I'd rather they be in Elfheim by now... but whatever.  Miura is probably going to release three more chapters and then go on hiatus for a decade anyway...

kakihara0513 said:
Thank you!  Nice to see some major **** going down soon.  Of course, I'd rather they be in Elfheim by now... but whatever.  Miura is probably going to release three more chapters and then go on hiatus for a decade anyway...
:sad:

The new girl is kinda cute and would fit well in with isidro and shreike, but i doubt she is a new main character, maybe she'll sacrifice herself to kill the sea god or something.
Also, less talking, more slashing demons! I feel some gutts ownage as he begins to swing away at those tentacles, but I wonder, will Gutts get as badly wounded as last time?

Kazzan said:
The new girl is kinda cute and would fit well in with isidro and shreike, but i doubt she is a new main character, maybe she'll sacrifice herself to kill the sea god or something.
Also, less talking, more slashing demons! I feel some gutts ownage as he begins to swing away at those tentacles, but I wonder, will Gutts get as badly wounded as last time?
Hmm, usually when the fights are built up like this he wins a lot easier than you would expect.. It's the surprise battles that get him injured terribly.

Well Well this really is turning out to be a passionate welcome isn't it? Poor easily made fun of sea monsters.  Pretty good chapter.  Still think some of the baggage could die though.

Back
Top Bottom