Chaos Axe, Completed!

Users who are viewing this thread

phennexion

Recruit
Hey all!

It's been a while since I did anything with M&B, but im lovin the updates to it, and been playin hundred years war mod, lol. I felt to need to 3d model another axe, others might remember my Widowmaker Axe, or my 2x4 with a nail in it weapons... but I lost them... :sad: anyone still have those anywhere?

Anyway, here's my new axe, I call it Chaos Axe, cause a warhammer online chaos weapon axe inspired me to make one like it lol.

ChaosAxe.jpg

download: http://www.mitchellmatula.com/chaosaxe.zip, contains the .obj and the .dds file.

Feel free to use it in your own mods...

also im kinda lookin for a mod to help out with or i'll make my own, hehe, if anyone is lookin for another modeller/texturer lemme know!

Rubo444 said:
*The axe looks really cool, were do you get if from when you add the mod?
Use less whitespaces, the post will get longer if you do. Anyhow, What exactly did you say? Could you rephrase it I mean?

The axe is really cool, Just like the Widowmaker... Unfortunately you come 2 months late, My other computer blew up. Those had your previous items. Damn.

Ringwraith #5 said:
Looks like the old Batman logo. :lol: Well made, though. :grin:
Hey yes, It does looks a bit batty! xD

Servitor said:
Rubo444 said:
*The axe looks really cool, were do you get if from when you add the mod?
Use less whitespaces, the post will get longer if you do. Anyhow, What exactly did you say? Could you rephrase it I mean?

The axe is really cool, Just like the Widowmaker... Unfortunately you come 2 months late, My other computer blew up. Those had your previous items. Damn.

*I mean like when i extract the mod into my M&B where can i get the axe?

ember being in lotr online beta. oh happy days. well my star wars mod can always use a moddler (since idont know what happend to the other two). its based on the clone wars.

phennexion said:
also im kinda lookin for a mod to help out with or i'll make my own, hehe, if anyone is lookin for another modeller/texturer lemme know!

Might want to check this out:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,43810.0.html

I'm still in an information gathering/concept creation/interest generation stage, but might be up your alley.

nice model!

and i'm looking for help in the mod im working on...

module name: H.O.P.E. - Hope Of a Peacefull Empire

the balancement part is already done(but must still be updated as i add the new items)
some work is already done in the new maps(but i still dont know if i will be able to use them without excluding calradia)

i want help in almost all areas of the work(couse im working alone on this, i can still finish the module without help but it will take a long long time...)

i have some models that are already done, but i just uploaded the screenshot of the katana model in the mod topic.(when i wrote this message at last)

the list "how much" "of what" of the models that are done is at the end of "---lots of new stuff, like weapons, armors, shields, horses, etc..."(PLANS AREA)

link: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,42282.msg1095458.html#msg1095458

here is the story line for you to read before you see the mod topic if you want:

=================================================================================================================
HISTORY LINE:
=================================================================================================================

After more than 100 years of war, the kingdoms of calradia are to face a new challenge.

Strangers and outsiders are coming through our borders every day, allegedly fleeing from major wars that are coming.

For more than a year, with the increasing arrival of outsiders, rumours have spread and left the kingdoms of calradia in panic. If the rumours are certain, 3 large nations, which are at war with each other, are expanding their territory over the lands that were neutral, and approaching the mountains that surround us.

As the rumours too, these nations bring a technology of war never before seen in our time, a little knowledge of this advanced technology has come along with the refugees. It seems that the "unknown nations",as they are being called by the population, have developed a strong knowledge of physics. And discovered a magic source of destructive power called "potomky stíny naživu" which means "the offspring of the shadows alive". A kind of black magic that improves the capabilities of equipment, and makes the users of this "cursed equipment" to be strong and almost tireless fighters. but some say that the nature of that wretched types of magic would transform the soldiers into malignant things, and that the unfortunate souls of who that used those will be uploaded to the deeper and darker of the underworld...

New weapons, armors, shields, ammunition and items were developed in those nations on the basis of the new knowledge of physics, and, ignoring what some were saying, many smiths were engaged by kingdoms to apply the power of "potomky stíny naživu" to part of the equipment of armies. the less experienced and lower classes soldiers, who had left the life of the peasant relatively recently, refused to make use of equipment which contained traces of "potomky stíny naživu" ... with the fear of what that the population was saying on the streets.

Our kingdoms signed a peace treaty temporary, to try to put the technology that came with the outsiders in the armed forces. But even if we can produce advanced equipment such as the "unknown nations" ones before theyr arrival, the power of "potomky stíny naživu" is still a mystery.

Only god knows what we will face, for now we can only have hope on what the future reserves...Hope Of a Peaceful Empire.

H.O.P.E. you guys like it (lol  :razz:), and plz, visit the page and if you like it, tell others abolt it, i will help me finish it a lot soonner!

Back
Top Bottom