Changing profile name on the forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Can't seem to find the way to change my profile name on the forum... Initially I was in VK clan so I've put it in my name but now Im stuck with a clan name that Im not in anymore and that's quite embarassing...
I mean if you can just delete that [VK] part in my name that would do.

Last edited:
Oh god that,s why...
YE8Ej.jpg

Okay ?

The only thing to do is to plead with a (global) moderator to change the name.
But they hate doing it, because so many want name changes all the time.
I'm not even sure they'll make exceptions, unless your little bro 'hacked' your profile and you can convince a moderator you didn't name yourself Cockfist McButtface.

Okay ?

The only thing to do is to plead with a (global) moderator to change the name.
But they hate doing it, because so many want name changes all the time.
I'm not even sure they'll make exceptions, unless your little bro 'hacked' your profile and you can convince a moderator you didn't name yourself Cockfist McButtface.

Exactly...
Now, I swear it was my little sister who did it!
wPzpJQ8.jpg

She's the one who mess with my computer all the time. Please any moderator can help me?

Wow you lot are spoiled these days, I should change my name to my steam name like Prosecco Daddy. Nobody knows the struggles of having to rely solely on shashlik to become the most feared soldiers of the Ottomans

Global mods can't change names, we'd need access to the admin panel for that and there are a lot of other things in there we don't need.
You make this sound like it was something an adult told you.

"You don't need to play with daddy's computer, there's lots of things in there you don't need."

Back
Top Bottom