changing block when holding block

Users who are viewing this thread

AndiNaga

Recruit
been having a lot of fun, but it seems one of the problems im having is with combat, mostly when it comes to blocking,
as the attacks come out very quickly often its hard to block and most battles i find my self in is a swing fest with swing speed ruling over all,

i feel having the ability to change your blocking direction wail holding block could solve this arms race to faster weapons and help blocking matter,
to balance this adding in a timer as so you can only block for a couple of seconds before your lose block for a couple of secounds would reduce Turtling.

thoughts comments concerns?
thanks

Last edited:
Wouldnt use it, because I dont want to accidentally switch direction as I look around during block. But as an option to turn off/on I would welcome it, as it might be useful for some players.

right now im using a mouse macro that on holding Right Click my Mouse loops Right Click 5 times a second,
with block delay set to 0 its very smooth and im having much more fun than i did before the macro.
however, we shouldnt have to have a macro in order to have a better combat experience.

i think Neodymus is right, however, make it an option in that can be turned on and off,
allowing those who want it to have it and making those who dont want it dont have to have it on.

right now im using a mouse macro that on holding Right Click my Mouse loops Right Click 5 times a second,
with block delay set to 0 its very smooth and im having much more fun than i did before the macro.
however, we shouldnt have to have a macro in order to have a better combat experience.

i think Neodymus is right, however, make it an option in that can be turned on and off,
allowing those who want it to have it and making those who dont want it dont have to have it on.

This is an awesome idea , will certainly try that ! Thanks.

I'd also like an option like suggested in the OP. Was actually wishing for something similar a few hours ago...

Back
Top Bottom