Closed Changed team when entering battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Platform
PS5
Game mode
Sandbox
Graphics mode
Performance

Evelyn89

Recruit
Summary: Before this happened read team sieged the city but and won it but at the same time it also rebelled. They went in and then back out without being rewarded with the capture and it remaining a rebel city.

Then we get to the start of the video. Didn’t notice at first but somehow the teams was mixed up. See at the very start of the video on the map. I am black team and enemy is red team. I have 2019 + 980 vs 1443. But the game puts me with the enemy vs my other army. See the parties up top in ui. Battle also starts without the menu for organizing parties. See also black and red banners on my side when battle starts. I get friendly fire when shooting at red.

It resulted in a win with me and the enemy team destroying the other army on the battlefield. But back at the map the red team was defeated.

How to Reproduce: I don’t know maybe something happened when the city rebelled while they got captured and changed their allegiance or something.

Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

We were not able to reproduce the reported issue on our end. Because of that I am marking this thread as closed. Feel free to report again if you experience this issue on the latest version of the game. Thanks for reporting and have fun playing!

Back
Top Bottom