SP - General Change the armor to armor types

Users who are viewing this thread

In Bannerlord it seems like armor does nothing at all and it seems like it's being worked on in a recent/upcoming patch. What if instead of armor stats it's armor types instead, like cloth, light, medium and heavy armor. This way you can make armor as protective as you want and you offer more customization.

For example if I want to make a character in heavy armor I can choose whatever heavy armor I like without sacrificing stats.

I would like the sound of being hit change depending on what your wearing. cloth and leather ,chain, plate would sound different. In 1.8 you can take more damage and it tells you how much the armour as absorbed .

I would like to straight up see armor DEFLECT attacks depending on what it is, especially from flimsy weapons. Top tier armor vs. pitchfork... Or god forbid homing missile stones that cancel your action because it grazed your boot...

I would like the sound of being hit change depending on what your wearing. cloth and leather ,chain, plate would sound different. In 1.8 you can take more damage and it tells you how much the armour as absorbed .
They need to sweep through the sounds in general. Clubs with piercing damage sound silly at this stage, and Camels need to lose all the “clack” hoof noises when galloping.

So I agree there needs to be a handful more sound effects, and all things scrutinized.

Back
Top Bottom