SP Native Change Settlement Culture

Users who are viewing this thread

Heh, funny I made a post seeing what people thought about this idea, but I had a feeling it would just be modded in. Thanks.

If youre taking suggestions, might be cool to make the culture change an optional settlement upgrade that the lord can choose. Not sure if it would work well.

Getting a CTD on launch. Tried troubleshooting somewhat, disabling another mod, installing from 1.0.0-->1.0.1-->1.0.2 consecutively but still get auto crash. Other reviews look good and the mod seems like a hit! Saw one other post at Nexus with the same problem, hoping for some resolution, thanks.

I believe there is an outstanding bug with the Bannerlord launcher that causes crashing when launching with more than 16 modules total (11 mods + default modules). Could it be that?

I believe there is an outstanding bug with the Bannerlord launcher that causes crashing when launching with more than 16 modules total (11 mods + default modules). Could it be that?
Even with all mods selected I'd only have 8 total. Seems this is the only mod causing it, the only other mod I'm actively using is CharacterTrainer, but the game runs fine if that's the only mod selected. When this mod is active, I get the "game encountered an error do you want to upload crash data" error on launch.

Even with all mods selected I'd only have 8 total. Seems this is the only mod causing it, the only other mod I'm actively using is CharacterTrainer, but the game runs fine if that's the only mod selected. When this mod is active, I get the "game encountered an error do you want to upload crash data" error on launch.

Are you running the beta version 1.1.0?

Negative, all standard Native versions of the game, 1.0.11/1.0.0.

Not sure what the issue here is. Change Settlement Culture v1.0.2 is definitely working for me and others on Bannerlord v1.0.11. Perhaps try to clear out all your mods temporarily and enable only this one? Verify steam cache if you are on steam as well.

Not sure what the issue here is. Change Settlement Culture v1.0.2 is definitely working for me and others on Bannerlord v1.0.11. Perhaps try to clear out all your mods temporarily and enable only this one? Verify steam cache if you are on steam as well.
No luck :???:

All files validated successfully, then tried a clean install of this mod with no others active and it did the same thing, initial loading screen for about 10 seconds then crash. Seems like there's only one or two folks with the problem, must be something on my end sadly. Not sure how to mess with the load order if that would have anything to do with it?

Saw the fix in Nexus of unblocking the .dll and gave it a shot, so far it's working! At least, it got me to the main menu and loaded my save.

Last edited:
Currently, no (1.0.2). I am currently in the progress of massively overhauling this mod and a feature like that is under consideration.
Thank you for your reply. I think that would add an interesting nuance to decisions with respect to ones army development and accessibility.

Back
Top Bottom