Change health of all troops? Including player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Lucius Confucius

LeastBlunted
Sergeant
Where do I find the files to do this? I would like to create a mod for it. Also, where can you find out how to create mods for Bannerlord? How do I create a .dll file for example?

Regards,
Lucius

Solution
How do I create a .dll file for example?

As far as I know it's embedded inside the code. So no XML magic here. And to find where exactly you need to make change - you need to use decompiler ( dnSpy or dotPeek etc ) to decompile game codes to see what is calling what. Still, with 0 knowledge - it's very hard for you to achieve this. You probably also going to do use Reflections and/or use Harmony.
Does anyone know where to edit the base health value of all troops? I've been looking around in the files, but I just can't find it.
This mod does it, but is outdated:

I want to make a new mod and share it with the community if I can.

Upvote 0
How do I create a .dll file for example?

As far as I know it's embedded inside the code. So no XML magic here. And to find where exactly you need to make change - you need to use decompiler ( dnSpy or dotPeek etc ) to decompile game codes to see what is calling what. Still, with 0 knowledge - it's very hard for you to achieve this. You probably also going to do use Reflections and/or use Harmony.

Upvote 1
Solution
Back
Top Bottom