Change Gender? (noob)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bardyman

Recruit
(how) can I change the sex/gender in Prophesy of Pendor Mod from male to female (and vica versa^^)
(i want to join a female knighthood order and it would look weird to just wear their armor and my crown)

please beware that im a noob and often dont understand even simple instructions, so dont be mad at me :/

I once changed from female to male in Mount and blade 1011 with the helpl of Caba`drin http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,238460.msg5703376.html#msg5703376
(was not PoP)
is there a similar simple way for POP warband?
(how does it work :eek: )

Also this: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,258758.msg6207674.html#msg6207674 seems very interesting, but i have no clue how to implement this to the POP mod.... :/

any helpful help is appreciated 0:smile: any other help is also appreciated

The easiest way would be to export your character and then amend the exported file. I am not sure you can amend the gender itself in taht, but at the very least you can make a copy of it and put a lady name on and then start a new game and import the character.

This might be considered cheating to a few people though as you start with better skills / more money

if it was possible as explained in the first link i put there, i thought maybe its also possible in PoP warband :/
unfortunately the simpletriggers. is too different to make out what lines I would have to "mess" with.
Or maybe it really isnt possible, but i think it might be because "back then" in 1.011 everyone said "impossible" and it turned out to be possible.

does anyone know how to implement what is described in the second link I posted in PoP? it seems like it could work, i just dont know how to do it :/

also i dont want to start over, i would lose my knighthood order, and have to train troops, found my kingdom etc. etc. all over again.
doesnt anyone know how to implement the "gender toggle" by "somebody" (link 2) in PoP 0:smile:

Back
Top Bottom