Chainmail/metal armor?

Users who are viewing this thread

well then why you cant buy like any crossbow at all ? The only thing that appeared once for me was arbalest for 65 k outside of my starting range. Where is T1, T2, hunting, light crossbows ?

While these items are definitely ingame, crossbows available up to 1.0.4 disappeared completely (while previously they went up from 21k to 42 or so)

And all the bolts still do blunt damage, throwing axes Invalid type ... I found arbalest is sargoth in 1.0.7

well then why you cant buy like any crossbow at all ? The only thing that appeared once for me was arbalest for 65 k outside of my starting range. Where is T1, T2, hunting, light crossbows ?

While these items are definitely ingame, crossbows available up to 1.0.4 disappeared completely (while previously they went up from 21k to 42 or so)

And all the bolts still do blunt damage, throwing axes Invalid type ... I found arbalest is sargoth in 1.0.7
This thread is for armor. Please don’t necro.

This thread is for armor. Please don’t necro.
lol, the issue isnt just with armor. The whole thing of what is and is not available in shops is currently not at all working properly. And it seems devs dont even have an idea because you try to keep the smae issue separate into multiple threads.

And you arent going to tell me what to do lol.

Back
Top Bottom