Chad Warband vs. Virgin Bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

If you get frustrated by Bannerlords state; view it as a comedy, not a tragedy. :cool:

chadwarband.jpg

Its amazing how Warband mechanics and gameplay are so much better than BL at its current state. Armaga's failure is the biggest of them all. +1 to OP.

I say that if you didn't use mounted bow in warband it was because you were too lazy to get gud at it ? ?. It was amazing but you had to really build it up and learn it. Also, the great big long big fat heavy stinky AXE was better then any lance.

Last edited:
I say that if you didn't use mounted bow in warband it was because you were too lazy to get gud at it. It was amazing but you had to really build it up and learn it. Also, the great big long big fat heavy stinky AXE was better then any lance.
I prefer the lance. Once you get good at it you surely can become a gattling gun on four legs with a bow, and a two handed axe is more versatile than a lance, but for me the ease at which you can pick off infantry with the lance (espacially in the beginning of the game) makes it king. Also I like roleplaying as a knight when im not playing as a nord. :razz:

In the case of the meme I picked it because lances in Bannerlord are extremly wonkey. To be honest all mounted combat is. Espacially against infantry. The worst thing is trying to hit infantry with a mace or axe from horsback. It feels like doing yoga whilst playing "whack a mole".

I prefer the lance. Once you get good at it you surely can become a gattling gun on four legs with a bow, and a two handed axe is more versatile than a lance, but for me the ease at which you can pick off infantry with the lance (espacially in the beginning of the game) makes it king. Also I like roleplaying as a knight when im not playing as a nord. :razz:

In the case of the meme I picked it because lances in Bannerlord are extremly wonkey. To be honest all mounted combat is. Espacially against infantry. The worst thing is trying to hit infantry with a mace or axe from horsback. It feels like doing yoga whilst playing "whack a mole".
Okay I edited in a clown face so everyone knows it's not a serious challenge to your meme post ?
Bannerlord mounted combat is awful unless you get a glaive, then you can bully everyone because they just can't hit you back with thier short weapons.

Okay I edited in a clown face so everyone knows it's not a serious challenge to your meme post ?
Bannerlord mounted combat is awful unless you get a glaive, then you can bully everyone because they just can't hit you back with thier short weapons.
No offense taken. :lol: I think everybody has his weapon preferences. Mine may not be the one of the majority.
But it is really strange how in Bannerlord weapons that were extremely effective historically do so badly whilst ones that were quite niche are absolutely OP. Just think of the Battanian falx. Is it called that in the game? I mean the two handed sickle sword. It chops everybody to pieces. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom