Knight at Arms
Rosters and Transfers
[B]Team Name: [/B] Teamname [B]TAG [/B] Tag [B] Captain: [/B] Name Steamlink [B] Banner: [/B] Bannerlink [spoiler=Roster] PLAYER1 ID1 ID2 PLAYER2 ID1 ID2 PLAYER3 ID1 ID2 PLAYER4 ID1 ID2 PLAYER5 ID1 ID2 PLAYER6 ID1 ID2 PLAYER7 ID1 ID2 PLAYER8 ID1 ID2 PLAYER9 ID1 ID2 PLAYER10 ID1 ID2 PLAYER11 ID1 ID2 PLAYER12 ID1 ID2 PLAYER13 ID1 ID2 PLAYER14 ID1 ID2 [/spoiler]
For team balancing and improvement of team synergy we have decided to open a transfer window until 14.07.21 that allows captains to trade players within the transfer rules outlined as follows:
- In order to effectuate a transfer team rosters of the concerned teams have to be submitted including team name and all IDs
- Both captains need to agree to the transfer.
- The transfer has to be approved by an admin
- Grounds for denying a transfer can be: obvious troll, obvious team imbalance, breach of transfer rules or other at the discretion of the admin team
- Multiple players can be transfered but they have to be replaced by the same amount of players
- All team rosters have to maintain a player count of 14 (including the captain)
- Players who express to the tournament administration that they can't or won't play in the tournament can be replaced by a reserve player (view list of reserves here) if their team captain so wishes.
- Transfers from and to Free Agents are possible throughout the tournament.
Please use the following form to request a transfer:
[B]First Team Name and Captain: Player(s) to be transfered: Second Team Name and Captain: Player(s) to be transfered:[/B]
Last edited by a moderator: