CEO Statement regarding the release

Users who are viewing this thread

“These two years have been a long and challenging road”, said Armagan Yavuz, CEO of TaleWorlds Entertainment, in a statement today. “Developing a massive and complex game such as Bannerlord, for several platforms, and in the middle of a pandemic, is no easy task – and I’m incredibly proud of our team for its relentless, brilliant work. Despite the challenges, it’s also been a rewarding path: we’ve found many synergies that we weren’t initially expecting between consoles and PC, synergies that have made the game grow and be better than it would have been in other circumstances. We’re looking forward to putting the game in the hands of our amazing community, which has been supporting us in consoles since Warband”.
Is this just an april fools joke?

Source:

The only thing we can do is talk with our wallets when their next games are released, although the time it's taking them to develop bannerlord makes it unlikely to be something I'll have to concern myself with anytime soon.

lmao, its been 3 years since EA and you're still mad. I have known what's going on two years ago. Its awesome that Bannerlord is coming and we don't have to wait for patches, that can break down performance etc. I am glad, because modders can finally work on their mods in full scale and not rely on updates.

The game is fine man, no need to attack Armagan. Is just boring and lacking, but at least this game has an amazing mod support that will actually make the game live. Also, NO BANNERS IN THE FINAL RELEASE? ILL BUST MY ASS

Are they even planning to add voice acting? Or is it going to be solely Istiana that has vocal cords in Calradia?

I appreciate it's something added later on in the dev cycle but time's a 'tickin.

A medieval lord would not jokingly say "now that's an unpleasant set of options" when he is about to be killed. What is this Holywood dialogue ****?

The game is fine man, no need to attack Armagan. Is just boring and lacking, but at least this game has an amazing mod support that will actually make the game live. Also, NO BANNERS IN THE FINAL RELEASE? ILL BUST MY ASS

First people complain to Callum and defenders say "Dont blame him, he's just reporting the news given to him by the higher ups" Next guys like Mexxico and DUh take complaints and we hear "Dont blame them, theyre actually here to help they are just limited in their scope as well as told to move attention to consoles by theHigher ups..".

Now its 'Dont attack Armagan.." - I dont think there are any higher ups then him...

The only thing we can do is talk with our wallets when their next games are released, although the time it's taking them to develop bannerlord makes it unlikely to be something I'll have to concern myself with anytime soon.
all things considered, I'd probably be dead or in a nursing home spoiling future great-grandsons by the time they get around to making another game. Bannerlord's at bare minimum 5 years away from completion, and that statement actually shows they intend to release it incomplete.

Luckly I'm always prepared to have my hopes in TW crushed, they've gotten us used to it.

Next guys like Mexxico and DUh take complaints and we hear "Dont blame them, theyre actually here to help they are just limited in their scope as well as told to move attention to consoles by theHigher ups..".
None of the devs or CMs is responsible for this mess. It´s the management who made those decisions.

Mexxico/Duh are very much respected here in my opinion.

Many games outsource Developement for ports to Mobile and console, while main (skilled top tier developers) work on improving the game insteada of waisting their time.

Back
Top Bottom