Users who are viewing this thread

Arieweth

Recruit
†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
CELESTIAL ROLEPLAY NA!
SERVER ONLINE

Information:
Celestial NA has been revived to try it's hardest to bring back the good old North American community on Persistent Worlds. We were sadden to see such a good community become corrupt. Therefore myself Tomlinson and my co-owner Gedizz have made it our duty to try everything in our power to bring that community back for the players! My friends, I am happy to bring you a server with advance scripts, lag free, active admins, and above all we're strongly encouraging roleplay with our enforced rules. Our awesome administration team is growing, we have two experienced server owners Gedizz and I. Along with experienced admins on both of our old servers. We understand that PW and it's community has hit rock bottom because of a lack of roleplay and corruption amongst servers. We were also sadden to hear the end of REN NA. They were a good server team and a great impact to the community. Like them we promise to fullfill all your wildest dreams in PW and bring your a fun everlasting NORTH AMERICAN SERVER!!! Please just read our rules at celestial-gaming.com or in our group page on steam. We want great roleplaying efforts so together we can bring a strong community back to PW! Come and join us and our dedicated server! Bring your frienda with some rewards you can recieve for doing so!

Lore: The land of Arieweth has always been at peace, each Kingdom isolated with their own problems and achievements. The Kingdom of Shorwell have long ruled these lands and provided the majority of protection to the rest of the Kingdom. Until one day an evil has awakened and dark cultist have infiltrated The Kingdom of Shorwell and spawned hellish things where the Kingdom once stood. The Kingdom remains in ruins, only ash and corpses remain. With The Kingdom of Shorwell falling to the extreme cultist the rest of the land was without protection besides independent factions. The Company of the Wolf providing most of the protection to the remaining of the Kingdom is soon coming to an end. For there is corruption within their ranks and the once good company of mercenaries are now butchering people like cattle. The once proud Kingdom is now in waste with constant war and despair along with dark cultist still lurking the lands. The remaining people of Shorwell have fled to their nearby village for refugee. Can the Kingdom of Shorwell stop the dark cultist? Will the corruption in The Company of the Wolf be stopped? Who will rise and reclaim the land once again? Will it be you?

ADMINISTRATION TEAM​
SO: Tomlinson
SO: Gedizz
HA: Odin
A: Appley
A: The Person You Once Knew
A: Fluffy
A: Daniel
TA: Baxter

Rules Link:
TeamSpeak: 74.91.120.223

CLANS ON CELESTIAL
KINGDOM OF ARIEWETH
HOUSE JENDRYLL
HOUSE KOP
HOUSE POK
NORTHEN VIKINGS OF CALADRIA
TEMPLAR ORDER
COMPANY OF THE WOLF
THE DARK ORDER OF THE ONE

Side note: Our server is a role-play server... Not a hardcore role-play server, but still we require that you role-play. Come and experience this dedicated campaign and our dedicated role-play server. Upon arriving you will noticed that there is Three Locked Factions these are Kingdom of Shorwell, Company of the Wolf, and The Cultist. These factions are for our 24/4 campaign which has different missions and events that players may choose to par-take in.

Come and add your clan to our 24/h clan events and wars. Also participate in our fun quest that can earn you exculsive gear!

Your simple community friend
-Tomlinson

This is Legolan Glendor, leader of the Glendors. I want to be polite here, but you were given no permission to declare Glendor one of the clans of your server. We are, and shall not be supporters of Celestial, it was proven to be run by incompetent staff the first go round. My men have directions to stay clear of it, along with the player base of other clans such as Blackfyre, our friends, and other clans. Please remove us from your list of clans. Best regards - Legolan.

Pretty sure this server is dead. Not sure why people don't play on it. I went on EU_Phoenix (where everyone is) and found 25 or so NA players on it. They'd rather play on **** EU ping than on your server. I don't know why that is.
What's left of the NA community needs to get on an NA Server that they can actually stand behind and support. All these personal feuds between server owners and **** practically killed NA. Just man the **** up and host a decent server so we can play with good ping on a good server. Leave all the other bull**** out of it.

TS for this server is down, as well as the server itself. Must have died overnight.

Our Server is online, we added some script improvements so it's was offline for 10-15 minutes. Come check it out!

Ramaraunt said:
TS for this server is down, as well as the server itself. Must have died overnight.
Our ts is a little tempermental expect improvements, It is back online though.

AlwayzL3git said:
Pretty sure this server is dead. Not sure why people don't play on it. I went on EU_Phoenix (where everyone is) and found 25 or so NA players on it. They'd rather play on **** EU ping than on your server. I don't know why that is.
What's left of the NA community needs to get on an NA Server that they can actually stand behind and support. All these personal feuds between server owners and **** practically killed NA. Just man the **** up and host a decent server so we can play with good ping on a good server. Leave all the other bull**** out of it.
Thats what im trying to do sir.

Just as an update this server is going through a big overhaul. Players who prefer a good RP experience over the usual PW chaos please try investing some time with us. We should be in full swing by the end of the week, better staff etc. Experienced players are encouraged to comment or make recommendations in this thread on the map choice etc. Any clans that wish to join and receive support to get started can contact me or any other of the Admins. Whatever the outcome we wish for the best with this server and won't give up on the unique PW community. Welcome to our server.

We have all the maps in PW, we're trying to find a map that works well with the server. This is a Roleplay server not a hardcore roleplay server. We are trying something new that no other server has tried you can compare us all you want but we are not the same. PW was meant to be played in a roleplaying aspect therefore we are doing that in a medium roleplay environment. We even have our own dedicated Campaign that players can take part in.

Yeah I see what you mean. Very nice work so far. I hope it gets more players soon.

Hello, i am Jorji_Baxter member of the Baxters and i was recently banned and i have no reason why. Can someone help or unban me please?

~ERE Decurion Commander Jorji

Back
Top Bottom