celebration

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a point you europeons are nice to us muslims
Except for france
invaideing libya and banning womans garments
[/quote]

Its not just France I'm afraid theres reports of Muslim discrimination from other countries like Germany and Australia.While the U.S isnt totally clean from this I just wanted to point out that its not as bad as in some European countries.
"http://www.youtube.com/embed/QgTP2aKBO_0"

yes i know i failed with the quote but as long as you understand that its a quote then I am satisfied.

And here a small clip about what our government has done about discrimination in our country.
"http://www.youtube.com/embed/cvalgIc-rxE" frameborder="
Its not much but at least we haven't openly attacked it like the German government.
Also I'd like to point out that none of the 9/11 bombers were from the U.S,but many were from Holland and France

Eragon91 said:
Obigmouth said:
Shame how not even those Europeon allies couldnt find em either

Maybe because we didn't care? It wasn't our enemy.

What are you talking about?! It seems Europe gets bombed every weekend while the U.S got attacked once 10 years ago.

I'm not trying to bash Europe or anything I just get tired of all the Anti-U.S posts.

Obigmouth said:
Except for France invading Libya

They didn't do that because it's a Muslim country, they did that because they're part of NATO, and because Gaddafi's a twat.

TitoWasFat said:
It seems Europe gets bombed every weekend while the U.S got attacked once 10 years ago.

Way to hold a grudge, guys.

Sushiman said:
TitoWasFat said:
It seems Europe gets bombed every weekend while the U.S got attacked once 10 years ago.

Way to hold a grudge, guys.

Either your kidding or a giant troll... About three thousand people died in the 9/11 attacks on the US, and some of the people were from different countries. Have some respect or take your troll ways elsewhere.

Glad we finally got the bastard.

Anyway, will this 10k be added to our bank accounts or in game money?

If I can choose, I'd appreciate having the 10k added to my account #86.

Funkydarion said:
Either your kidding or a giant troll... About three thousand people died in the 9/11 attacks on the US, and some of the people were from different countries. Have some respect or take your troll ways elsewhere.

I wonder how many civilians US forces have killed in Afghanistan?

Sushiman said:
Funkydarion said:

Those were on accident.

Sushiman said:
Funkydarion said:

over9000.jpg

Suspicous Pilgrim said:
Source? Besides AlJazeera, makeabomb.com, etc.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-kill-team-20110327

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2006/jul/01/iraq.warcrimes

(There are pictures of a woman being raped by US soldiers aswell, but i don't think it's very appropriate to post them here. IF you want to find them, you will have to look for it yourself. It's not hard, but i don't want to encourage the younger population to see things like that)

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/afx/2005/06/24/afx2110388.html

It's quite common knowledge what the US troops have been doing. I really shouldn't have to go find sources, but here they are.

The second and third link is a year apart which is pretty isolated, not to mention during the time no one was paying attention to what was going on in Afghanistan. I don't see any dates in the first link, but I admit it's very disturbing.

I like to say two things:

1.This matter have nothing to do with PW ..just saying
2.Every army during the war commits crimes, "misteakes" and do torture people. US army is not expetion but it must be said that considering scale of US army operations as well as number of soldiers invloved this "incidents" are preaty rare. If you think about it you will realise that soldier is just a human being. If you take 100 000 soldiers you will find the best as well as the worst of human being behaviors.

On topic: Personally I do not believe that any death should be celebrated. Fact that Osama is dead will not bring back those who died in 9/11 as well as it will not prevent other terroristic attacks in future. I do not belive it was act of justice. I believe it was act of revange. Naither me nor my family was harmed in 9/11 and because of that I do not see myself in position to judge if US has right to it. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom