Cd key activation problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Jakesun

Recruit
Hello, I have a registered Cd key on my TaleWorlds account, when i download the lastest game version and try to activate with the VALID non steam cd key, it doesn't work, when I do the manual activation it does say :

Oops

Activation for this Serial Number has been denied.

I remember I stopped playing this game at first because the activation did this problem, I now see that there is a lot of people having the same problem everywhere on the web, and there is no solution that I can find, so here is my question :

Is there a way to fix that ? and if not, How can I get a working Cd key ? (even a steam one)

Who should I email ?

I emailed [email protected] in august 2015 and I did never  get any answer !

What Am i Supose to do ? How will Calradia survive without my presence ?

Well still nothing, any of you know a good way to join the support team ? cause obviously email doesn't work

Jakesun said:
Well still nothing, any of you know a good way to join the support team ? cause obviously email doesn't work

Seems like support is a **** and no one cares. I have them same issue

Yeah I emailed them , and still nothing

If anyone know any REAL way to contact someone frome Taleworlds ...

I also am having the same issue. What is bizarre is that my game suddenly this morning said I was running the trial version. I never have run the trial version. I usually play through steam, but I've been playing Floris_Evolved recently - but I've been playing that for months without any trial notification nonsense. Needless to say I want to get back to the game I've been playing for quite a while...someone over at TaleWorlds, please help us out!

Back
Top Bottom