CCC Servers

Users who are viewing this thread

This is an updated version of the Wolfpack Siege server. The third generation of siege and as with every new generation this one is better than the previous, cant wait to see it in full play  :wink:

Its fun i guess. Just a little tip to avoid people running away all the time and avoiding fights; Make it so everytime you kill someone you regenerate a little bit of your health, also you can put some kind of reward for getting X amount of kills.

Having people randomly drop dead in the cage due to health decay is something of a buzzkill. Other than that the server is a ton of fun. :party: :party:

Thanks to all players who joined our Grand Opening of the CCC_LastManStanding. We hope you enjoyed our server and will visit us again in future.  :razz:

There were some little bugs (e.g., non-active douplicated shadow players appeared) cause we couldn't test the server with so many players before the opening. Luckily, this should be fixed now. So let us know if there are still any issues with the server. And of course feedback on how to improve the server is always welcome.

Ebdanian Admiral said:
Having people randomly drop dead in the cage due to health decay is something of a buzzkill. Other than that the server is a ton of fun. :party: :party:
DarkLight said:
Its fun i guess. Just a little tip to avoid people running away all the time and avoiding fights; Make it so everytime you kill someone you regenerate a little bit of your health, also you can put some kind of reward for getting X amount of kills.
Thanks for these suggestions. We will definetly look into it and think about improving the cage conditions and/or having some extra reward for kills.

Some improvements added on the CCC_LastManStanding server:

-Players regenerate 25% health when killing an opponent
-Cage health reduce lowered a bit
-Horses now lose health in cage too (but only when mounted)
-Fixed a bug which randomly prevented the cage teleport
-Fixed a few automessages

Tomorrow (23.09.2016) at 21:00 BST we will have a small siege event on CCC_Siege server. We invited some clans and friends but everyone is welcome.
Server settings set to default, 5 lives defender limit, 15 minutes map time, 1000 gold start money.

Following changes has been made to CCC_LastManStanding:

-Maptime set to 25mins
-Added a script to change roundtime depending on the player count. (0-14 players = 2min, 15-29 players = 2,5min, 30+ players = 3min
-Ladders no more get reset when round ends
-Fixed a few script errors to increase performance

Tomorrow (09.12.2016) at 19:30 BST we will have a second edition of small siege event on CCC_Siege server. We invited some clans and friends but it's open for public as well, so everyone is welcome.
We will continue with rotation we used last time, starting map will be Siege of Troy.
Server settings: 5 lives limit for defenders, 15 minutes round time, 1000 gold start money, no Khergits faction.

:!: The following servers have been updated to Warband v1.170 and are working (no crash after joining the server):
  • CCC_Siege
  • CCC_OpenTourney
  • CCC_LastManStanding

The rest will follow asap.

CCC_LastManStanding has been improved with a new feature called "map rotation randomizer". In other words maps will be played in different order each day.

CCC is proud to present CCC Mad Party, a new Native Team Deathmatch server. Currently the only EU TDM server in the mode we aim to bring balanced and fair gameplay in a fun environment. With regular updated map rotation and an active admin team we hope you will enjoy our latest offering to the community.  :party:

Awesome! I sometimes remember the great times on ZHG_TDM many years ago. Has always been a very popular server, so I'm really interested in to see how this will go. I hope the best  :grin:

Mad Party  :party:

Back
Top Bottom