SP Antiquity Cavemen - The fight for survival (Mod has been started, need 3 alpha testers.)

Users who are viewing this thread

mountaindblade21 said:
hey is this mod dead or something noones said anything in a long time
Four days is not a long time around here. Most mods take weeks to set up, and there's typically not a lot to talk about while their doing it.

Shatari said:
mountaindblade21 said:
hey is this mod dead or something noones said anything in a long time
Four days is not a long time around here. Most mods take weeks to set up, and there's typically not a lot to talk about while their doing it.

seriously, its not like its been as long as the western mod.....ouch (sorry)

Is this telt good?
Spillinn.png

I dont have time to texture it now.

Your forum is kinda sitting empty atm, could someone just post some stuff about the mod?

@sc: It say's no topics found because nobody has made any topics about the mod yet...

Lord_Adam said:
I plan to change the name of Denars into Teeth. Teeth will be collected the same as denars and will function at the same currency.

You could have be based purely on a barter system. But I suppose that would implement difficult problems. Such as carrying twenty-five hunks of meat to trade for a stone axe.

xD

It could be based heavily on a barter system, along with the teeth.

Cause really, would you get 28 teeth per guy you killed?  :razz:

Read your thread and it gave me some ideas so I might as well post them, albiet they are about where you could go with this in the future... Considering this is essentially set in the stone age, are you planning on including crafting?  I should think pretty much everyone would learn how to make their own weapons, clothes and tent, as well as growing their hunting/foraging skills.
Flint quarries could be important locations worth fighting over, as would fruit rich forest, game rich plains, fish rich lakes etc.  If all important locations were capturable and carried benefits it could add to the game.
Could survival of your environment be alot more fore-front as this is pre agricultural, I suppose suggesting that if there is a group of selected hunters within a tribe (depending on their culture), they have good days and bad days where everyone goes hungry, occaisionally people are killed by wild animal/disease/accident, so that population and supply are important to your fellow peoples survival.
Maybe if you do something dishonourable it is possible to be exiled, so you have to survive by yourself until you can win back their favour, or the favour of another tribe, probably through acts of bravery sometimes against the people who exiled you to show your loyalty.
Edit; I suppose these ideas would essentially need the ability to starve to death, and for the NPC's in the game too.  If you don't manage to find anything to eat over a few days, points start coming off your stats.

Back
Top Bottom