Caveman paints: Screenshots / art / Signatures / Fan site (new screens and sig)

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Rujasu

Archduke
M&BWBWF&S
Best answers
Hm, looking at these screenshots, I think I should reinstall Warband. It's been a long while since last time.

FrisianDude

Archduke
M&BWB
Best answers

Are the Frisian cavalry the very lightest? Too bad I can't access their inventory, they're not on any of the troop tree pages. :sad:

Also, there's two custom battle characters ON HORSE, but all battles are ON BOATS.

Following are one large fight against about fifty Franks (!)

Don't mind the numbers.

Vesku

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
I hope these are visible, my troops from couple of playthroughs.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032475151/screenshots/?appid=0&sort=newestfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=imagewall

Best answers
Uthred of east anglia enjoying his stay in pictland
Fine swords and armour where to be bought from this man.
Uthred is a good christian  :razz:
Shields clash against shields! The Britons await a massive slaughter.
The Britons knowing they can not defeat us retreats.
It was no battle, it was a slaughter.

Best answers
I took a devastating hit in the first clash and fought 2-3 more waves of enemies if i remember corectly.
I was quite defensive in that battle, but I did manage to poke a few men to their death with my spear  :cool:

Bava

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
Uthred the Bernaccian, former pirate lord of Caer Manaw, proud captain of the Seolferwulf and leader of a savage crew of Denas and Engles. And he has style  :lol:

Divilly

Sergeant
Best answers
Caer Manaw? Is it Isle of man? I don't remember to have seen it in game...

EDIT: checked it, seens you're running an older version. The correct form is Ynys Manaw.

Bava

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
Ynys Manaw is the name of the faction, Caer Manaw is the Castle on the Isle of Man. But I owned it just for 3 weeks anyway :razz:

Some random pillaging pic:

ronamjack

Veteran
Best answers
For a 2009 Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop with integrated graphics, it handles Brytenwalda surprisingly well...