SP - General Cavalry upgrade giving back old horses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Voxdalian

Recruit
I don't know if this is the case for all cavalry units, I only know about the Imperial Equite.
When upgrading them to Heavy Cavalry they need a warhorse instead of a regular horse, so the upgrade consumes one, but it doesn't give back the old horse. There is some historical realism to this, but gameplay wise it would be much more manageable if you could recycle the regular horses to reuse them for the next batch of cavalry to be trained.
Either way is fine, but it could be an idea to think about.

Also when cavalry die in sieges, their horse logically should survive, as the horseman went up and died without their horse on the walls.

Also when cavalry die in sieges, their horse logically should survive, as the horseman went up and died without their horse on the walls.
True, and when one dies in the field it could also be recorded whether his horse died as well or not, though both of these would require more tags and would make the game run worse (granted, my suggestion was an exaggeration of yours). As wonderful as it would be, I wouldn't consider it a reasonable expectation. But good input nonetheless, and maybe the devs will have a different opinion about it than I do. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom