Cavalry is getting annoying

Users who are viewing this thread

Widow_maker said:
Funny thing i was just saying my point of view no need to use offensive words.

I Choose that meme because it reflected what I thought the most. There's no need to take offence, As I didn't call you any names, Merely a rhetorical "are you Serious".

Tell you what. Spend a week or two only playing Cavalry. Linebattles, public  servers, you name it. If you still feel  they are to strong, we can continue this discussion.

Talii said:
Widow_maker said:
Funny thing i was just saying my point of view no need to use offensive words.

I Choose that meme because it reflected what I thought the most. There's no need to take offence, As I didn't call you any names, Merely a rhetorical "are you Serious".

Tell you what. Spend a week or two only playing Cavalry. Linebattles, public  servers, you name it. If you still feel  they are to strong, we can continue this discussion.
Oh well you should read the rules hope you get watched

Now i what scenario would that happen. I simply am saying that he should read the rules. You can't go posting things which clearly violate the rules.

Widow_maker said:
Now i what scenario would that happen. I simply am saying that he should read the rules. You can't go posting things which clearly violate the rules.
Check your old posts hypocrite. And lock this useless topic...

If you cant deal with cav in NW you arnt a very good player, just saying.
The Musket is a polearm(Or is coded as one) and the polearm is made/designed to kill cav.
If you are going against a lancer just block down or if he is using couch lance just avoid him but if you cant to that whta i do is jump and spin, even if you still die by him you will laugh because of the ragdoll (Atleast i do)

select a troop with pike
go on the front line
say to everyone: "Come at me bro"
dodge the shoots
???
Profit

Othurin said:
Someone said block down  for lancers, but they do have couched..

The reduced manouverability + crappy range of the couch makes it easy to outrange with a bayonet.

Othurin said:
Someone said block down  for lancers, but they do have couched..
Me when I see a couched lancer
monty-python-and-the-holy-grail-run-away.jpg

pod455 said:
If you cant deal with cav in NW you arnt a very good player, just saying.
The Musket is a polearm(Or is coded as one) and the polearm is made/designed to kill cav.
If you are going against a lancer just block down or if he is using couch lance just avoid him but if you cant to that whta i do is jump and spin, even if you still die by him you will laugh because of the ragdoll (Atleast i do)
I never said i can't deal with them. Their just really annoying.

Widow_maker said:
I never said i can't deal with them. Their just really annoying.
You know what else is annoying? Getting shot, stabbed by those insanely fast bayonets, getting hit by artillery and getting teamkilled. Why don't we just take all of them things out too?
jepekula said:
Yes, cav are annoying. Annoyingly underpowered, that is...  :roll:
Exactly.

*face palm, face palm and more facepalm ... with a hint of facepalm*

Lancers ... I bloody eat lancers, why? cause I practised against them. FK would back me up when I say we were scared of one another in line battles, because we knew what would happen to both regiments ... totally obliterated ... why? because we practised against one another ... a lot.

Your going to loose against cav, your going to loose against infantry just as much ... there are experianced players for both so blaming that as a cause is just ludicrus.

Having problems against lancers:

Block down.
Couched lance = Jump button or side step (into the horse or away from it) or better yet both
or if your actually good in melee, chamber the couched lance (Yes that is possible).

The thing that calvary lacks is ranged weaponry, apart from the dragoons, which I have to admit I hate totally but dosn't mean I should whine or complain about them because they were perfectly balanced, they have to stop totally to reload and have the wrost horse and sword to go along with a lack of running speed so once dismounted are usually dead.

The problems that people have with fighting cavalry is not that they are OP ... the reason is lack of experiance fighting them and because of that then shy away from them instead of fighting, and because they are always running it just makes it easier for a cav to kill them, then obviously don't like them and don't fight them and the circle begins again.

The key is to ... oddly enough fight cavlary ... you can only get better as you learn more.

Back
Top Bottom