Resolved Cavalry and couch lance

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone!
I have a big problem. No one except me can't do the couch lance (spear attack by pressing X).
In my party I have 4 companions with horse and spear like I have and 40 units of Vlandian Knights.
After I command to Charge (F1+F3) all of them pick up spear, run to enemy and attack, but hit only simple attack (not couch lance).
After I command to Advance (F1+F4) all of them pick up a swords, run to enemies and after contact them pick up spears (some do not take the spear) and again do simple attack ...
How to get the cavalry to attack normally?

Stock game 1.2.1

Last edited:
When I order them to follow me and lead them into the enemy they do couch their lances. I've also often seen them do it on their own whyen the enemies are broken up and the cavalry on charge orders are picking off single targets.

Yes, the thing that happens when you press the button for changing weapon attack mode (X by default). They lower the lances holding them between their torsos and arms and charge into the enemy without moving the lance itself.

How's your version of the game? What's the name of the troop?
I'm pretty sure it has been working at least since the EA release. As for the troops it's I've mostly been charginf like that with vlandians and khuzait troops as well as my custom units many of which use valious custom lances that are bots under and over powered as well as weapons that clearly are not lances, but I made them couchable anyways.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom