Cavalery Armies

Users who are viewing this thread

MrMundy

Banned
How are you supposed to fight these 70 men Strong Cav only armies? I cant play the game with Line Infantery only becouse I am getting spammed with enemy lancers.

Articulo34 said:
That´s an old problem. Let´s hope that with the square code things will get better.

Yes, the only solve for this right now is getting an army so big they run from you..

I personally love doing the get big thing and if you're too slow, just ctrl click :razz:. I have actually noticed that forming a square currently gives you more casualty than a double rank line.

Im ploy a line of French and British grenadiers to stand in the front. Behind them are the fusiliers and behind them are the lights. On the back are the sharpshooters such as jaegers and riflemen, least exposed,

And anyway, my 200 man army had no problem dealing with 100 cav. Distract the cavalry with your own fav and yourself while your troops get free time to fire on them.

I tend to get some grenadiers at the front to absorb the initial charge, light infantry or even better riflemen standing just behind them on fire at will can do the rest.

Or like Doc said, get to the high ground and just unload everything on them.

MrMundy said:
How are you supposed to fight these 70 men Strong Cav only armies? I cant play the game with Line Infantery only becouse I am getting spammed with enemy lancers.

hold fire and don't let your troops waste the bullets when the cavalry is too far away. They will miss most of them and won't have time to recharge LOL

Hold the line! Hold! Fire!

I got it now. I have 5 Lines, each giving each ofter cover, with lights in the back

Z2ke3.jpg
(This is an "Old" Screenshot, I have now Bayerische Fülisiere on the right and Preußische Grenadiere on the left)

Back
Top Bottom