• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

cav cav cav cav make it STAHP.

Users who are viewing this thread

XDaron

Sergeant Knight
Blade: Bannerlord

ps: AVCR already stated that they would be nerfing Cav, If I'm not mistaken the nerfs will arrive together with the elephant dlc, which should incentive the use of skirmish classes to counter them.

Last edited:

Sigaretovic

Squire
The fact that cav is getting a higher price proves that there is too much cav running around. I rest my case since this point of view seem to disqualify me from having an opinion.

By the way, no one here asked that all cav should be removed from the game. Ive seen infants debating on a higher level then this.

IronLion

Recruit
Bruh it's called mount & blade not walk & blade
I liked cav in warband :{ Cav in Warband was fine, they were mortal. Nowadays I spend my time cowering in Bannerlord - true I could hit one of the horseys with a pike but that would only anger them :sad:

TFK_Ted

Squire
You really have to understand that the classsystem makes the game easier to balance. Therefore, it is impossible for cav to be op.

Younes

Master Knight
WBWF&SNWVC
You really have to understand that the classsystem makes the game easier to balance. Therefore, it is impossible for cav to be op.
Couldn't agree more, don't you guys get it? This class system makes it so much easier to balance everything

Alyss

Grandmaster Knight
I liked cav in warband :{ Cav in Warband was fine, they were mortal. Nowadays I spend my time cowering in Bannerlord - true I could hit one of the horseys with a pike but that would only anger them :sad:
You simply need to get better. Your time is over old man

Top Bottom