Castle Spawning system is dodgy

Users who are viewing this thread

So I was sieging Thractorae castle and as far as sieges go, it was going ok.

A mass of my troops had stormed through the opening in the wall on the left. I followed my mass of troops. Only to have an insta spawn surround me, not once, not twice, but three times.

It's shoddy design and game flow. Surely there's a better way for reinforcements to enter the field?

So I was sieging Thractorae castle and as far as sieges go, it was going ok.

A mass of my troops had stormed through the opening in the wall on the left. I followed my mass of troops. Only to have an insta spawn surround me, not once, not twice, but three times.

It's shoddy design and game flow. Surely there's a better way for reinforcements to enter the field?
yes they should come from the keep. maybe from inside the gatehouse towers in the beginning, so to give the defender an advantage in an archery shootout, until the fight is on top of the wall. then change the spawn point to the front of the keep.
After the walls are taken, the newly spawned troops should march toward the street entrance and try to defend the street instead of trying to recapture the walls, where they are easily surrounded in the open area.

Back
Top Bottom