Castle Notables?

Users who are viewing this thread

Castles are pretty disappointing and feel like Warband.

To keep it simple, I think castles should have Notables, who, instead of being landowners, merchants and the like are Captains, Sergeants who will have access to more elite troops. AFAIK the noble troop line is random for which Notables get access to, so instead, maybe they should be linked to castles.

Castle 'Notables' would have quests could be more military-based, such as troop patrols, or garrison training, and in turn, these Notables would have access to higher-tier troops upon the get-go.

Of course, balancing needs to be kept in mind, but I think making castles more than just the fortresses they are could do the game good.

I strongly agree, It would be great to make castles a source of high level troops, maybe even only available to vassals or something to balance it out.

Castles are pretty disappointing and feel like Warband.

To keep it simple, I think castles should have Notables, who, instead of being landowners, merchants and the like are Captains, Sergeants who will have access to more elite troops. AFAIK the noble troop line is random for which Notables get access to, so instead, maybe they should be linked to castles.

Castle 'Notables' would have quests could be more military-based, such as troop patrols, or garrison training, and in turn, these Notables would have access to higher-tier troops upon the get-go.

Of course, balancing needs to be kept in mind, but I think making castles more than just the fortresses they are could do the game good.
Great idea. I want to see this too

Back
Top Bottom