Version number
e1.5.9
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Schwash

Recruit
Summary: Doing the "castle needs garrison troops" quest, i.e. 10 archers, 10 footmen, etc. you can deliver the troops to the castle (fails/resets the quest) or talk with the quest-giver (fails/resets the quest). First time I delivered the troops to the castle causing the quest to be failed (thought this was odd so did a reload). Second attempt I delivered the troops to the quest-giver causing the quest to be reset as if I hadn't collected the troops (the troops I had collected magically disappeared from party). Third time I delivered to castle again just to have quest reset like 2nd attempt. Seems to be a bug with the quest in the resolve portion that either fails or resets the quest without allowing it to be completed.
Side note: if a party member does the quest it completes just fine, if MC decides to perform the quest it is incompletable. Also it seems to be inconsistent whether the quest is failed or reset. Both have happened multiple times doing reload spamming. This occurs regardless of the quest-giver (rhagaea, godun, derthert, unqid, etc.).

Unrelated side note, more of a quality of life issue: armor tier 5/6 sturgian helmets are labeled as "googled" rather than goggled.

How to Reproduce: Find the quest "castle needs garrison troops", have main character collect said troops (archers, footmen, etc.), pick whomever you want to deliver the troops to (castle or quest-giver). Quest will either be reset or failed.

Have you used cheats and if so which: none

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Do you have a save file before the fail on the quest?

Back
Top Bottom