Castle Models

Users who are viewing this thread

I know its early access but this place is for ideas. I would hope in the future that castles would look different from each other. For example that all the vlandian castles that I have been to looks identical in appearance. I know they have to rework make a siege for each one with its individual upgrades. But it would help with the immersion of the world.

its really weird. So obviously they made a city for you to walk around in, right? and what would you do to put that "city" in the campaign map? The simple idea is to just downscale the model and re-render it with low res textures, right? but no, the city models have completely different layouts and models than what the campaign shows, and they are actually different still from the siege battles... Dunno how any of that happened, it seems like they had 3 teams do triple the work without talking to each other.

I know its early access but this place is for ideas. I would hope in the future that castles would look different from each other. For example that all the vlandian castles that I have been to looks identical in appearance. I know they have to rework make a siege for each one with its individual upgrades. But it would help with the immersion of the world.
They have stated that they will be reusing scenes for various settlements, but will have a unique scene for each settlement at full release.

this is all on the early access information.

Back
Top Bottom