Castle Building

Users who are viewing this thread

In Warband there are mods where you can build your castle,town from zero,Is it hard to make provinces,and for that provinces reserved places to make castle,town.Besides that in every province reserved place to have N castle/castles,N town/towns,for ai you could make several places to birth of settlement,so no need to think about random,and Settlement system-when plundered,robbed,fired by enemy faction,bandits et cetera,settlement loses population,slowly demolishes,looses rank,for example-plundered town to castle,castle to fortified village,village to demolish,and than,after few time in reserved place rises village,or village becomes castle,with minimum number of settlements in province.So you have already built settlements,and player can build his own,if number of settlements not exceed and he have money,confidence,trust of some amount of people.

Captain Obvious said:
If I'm correct a sort of settlement building system was scrapped a whule ago.

Yup, unfortunately the devs removed castle building and replaced it with a system where all castles are already there and villages can't be directly owned like in warband, they are always attached to castles or cities.

It's better than warband's system since villages were only an annoyance in it but i would still prefer the older system of balancing castle building with production builds (do i need a castle in this position or a new grain field would be more beneficial right now?)

Well, the devs said they removed it because it was too hard to balance for AI if i remember correctly, let's wait for the game and see if the new system delivers :smile:

I would like that at least we can personalize the decoration in the interior or that the constructions that we make like the barracks appear when we visit the castle or in the sieges

Duh_TaleWorlds said:
Captain Obvious said:
lukkyb said:
i think they talked about a tiered upgrade system (might have been with the old catsle buildings system not sure)

I'm almost certain the tier thing (for castles and towns up to 3 levels?) is still a thing.

It is.
Will there be intrigues?You wake up in night and run to the sword on wall,before killer comes.Will that be?

Back
Top Bottom