In Progress Castle Bug..can’t finish victory due to AI stuck in collapsed shack!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Platform
PS5
Graphics mode
Performance

Jinxta

Recruit
Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

I’ve attacked my FIRST castle….Sturgian castle, Varcheg with my army and have won bar killing 5 or 6 enemy AI that are stuck/glitched into a broken shack with roof fallen in and ladder lent against it. The shack is on upper level on left side of castle as you enter the main gate. I’ve tried throwing my javelin at them but I’m low level and can only carry 10 and can’t hit them all because it’s hard to see them behind the wooden fence and bushes…..I’ve tried reloading it a dozen times but whenever I defeat most of the enemy I’m stuck in this frustrating loop where I cannot win and have to quit because they are glitched in a ruined shack that they are not even supposed to be in……. This is NOT a new glitch because I noticed Strat Gaming had same issue but he had 22 javelins, higher throwing skill and is more experienced at the game and so was able to kill them…..this however shouldn’t be happening anyway…ruined the whole experience…what is the point of playing if I can’t win a siege because AI are glitched? It’s literally the point of the game…..

Last edited:
Had a similar issue on Xbox Series X, 3 units were clipped into walls / buildings.

Please bring back auto resolve?

Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

I’ve attacked my FIRST castle….Sturgian castle, Varcheg with my army and have won bar killing 5 or 6 enemy AI that are stuck/glitched into a broken shack with roof fallen in and ladder lent against it. The shack is on upper level on left side of castle as you enter the main gate. I’ve tried throwing my javelin at them but I’m low level and can only carry 10 and can’t hit them all because it’s hard to see them behind the wooden fence and bushes…..I’ve tried reloading it a dozen times but whenever I defeat most of the enemy I’m stuck in this frustrating loop where I cannot win and have to quit because they are glitched in a ruined shack that they are not even supposed to be in……. This is NOT a new glitch because I noticed Strat Gaming had same issue but he had 22 javelins, higher throwing skill and is more experienced at the game and so was able to kill them…..this however shouldn’t be happening anyway…ruined the whole experience…what is the point of playing if I can’t win a siege because AI are glitched? It’s literally the point of the game…..
Same problem for me (on Xbox séries x)

Back
Top Bottom