Castle and City Garrisons

Users who are viewing this thread

I just captured my own town in my campaign and decided to dump most of my troops into my town to defend it while I trained up fresh recruits. However, When I came back to deposit more, I found... Nothing there. 0/476 units.

I saw some suggestions that the issue is with food. Garrisons without food will starve and lose around 20 soldiers per day. Okay, I can wait.

Garrison's food is at 300,+8 per day, Looking good. Loyalty is crawling up. Whatever. I deposit more troops and... They vanish. Right before my eyes so to speak. I deposit them via the menu, then immediately reopen the garrison screen to double-check. They are gone. It's like I am not putting my troops into barracks but a meat grinder.

What am I doing wrong? None of the mods I am using should be doing anything to garrisons at all.

Good question! I've never seen this happen. Can you try turning off mods one by one to trouble fix? If it's not the mods I'd make a bug report.

Turns out it was a mod. A 'Crash Fix' Called "Mr. Poopy Pants Remover". (Yeah, That's the name) was installed to prevent the game from creating randomly when I got into a battle with a glitched unit (They would be transformed into a naked unit called Mr. Poopy Pants)

Took that out and my garrison was just fine.

Why on earth that mod would interact with garrisons is still a mystery, however.

Back
Top Bottom