SP Native Cas' Monty Python Autonomous Collective Mod

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

MPAC-Logo.png

Introduction

Welcome to the court of Camelot, it is a silly place.

And that is exactly what I aim for this mod to be, this will be a project done for fun adding quests, characters, sounds etc from Monty Python & the Holy Grail purely for fun because who doesn't love a bit of Monty Python?

Given the nature of this mod development is going to be a lenghty process until more usable tools are added that enable adding of custom models, textures, sounds etc.

Planning/Progress Documentation

The mod is in the early stages but you can keep up to date with the plans via the Trello board linked HERE.

Within the Trello board I will include all research & planning document links to be publicly viewed.

Keep up to Date

As the mod continues to develop any on topic conversations are welcome on this thread along with any ideas you may have. Or if you prefer you can join my Discord HERE to have a more live conversation.

How you can Contribute

If you believe you have ideas that can be of help or skills such as modeling C# or experience with XML modding feel free to send me a PM on here, jump on the Discord or pester me on the TW Modding Discord if you are over there.

At this point I'm not just looking for good developers, anyone with a love of Monty Python and a passion to help with research, planning etc or just being there for the general chat is more than welcome.

Note

I plan to update this thread soon once I have a more detailed plan and will include a layout of the basic plan, features etc. This post for now is to gauge interest and get like minded people onboard.

Now I can't get out the picture of Raganvad singing "Always look on the bright side of life" (from The Life of Brian) before I execute him :grin:
And Jokes aside(?) very cool idea :grin: Thank you for working on it

Back
Top Bottom