EU Native Battle Completed [Carnage Fantasy League] Captain Sign-Ups

Users who are viewing this thread

V1ncent

Sergeant Knight
FANTASY.png

Carnage Fantasy League

As some of you might have already heard we are in preparations for the next Fantasy League!

With the help of Carnage Gaming (https://carnagegg.com/) we hope to be able to host a competitive and enjoyable tournament.
It is obvious that for a Fantasy League type tournament we need willing and able captains who are prepared to take on the the task of leading a team. The number of possible teams in the tournament will depend on the number of captains signing up here as well as the number of players signing up for the draft.

If you are interested in becoming a captain, sign-up here using this form:

Code:
[b]Name:
Nationality:
Steam:
Experience in captaining/calling:[/b]

Please keep in mind this sign-up is only for captains. The player sign-ups will be coming soon!
Thank you!

CFLLogo9.png

Last edited:
Name: LGN_Shovenio
Nationality: British, UK.
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198320419462/
Experience in captaining/calling:[/b I’ve lead many teams in the past as from starting my competitive journey in 2013 but not fully commiting to competitive for the past 2/3 years maybe? From then I have lead teams called IO, RF, LN and also called for teams I’ve played in when asked to step in for. Furthermore I have recent teams I have lead have been in TS and LGN which was the previous tournament. I feel my commanding has brought me to a high place in this game where I understand how it works and how to organise different groups of people quickly, I would love the oppertunity to take on a Fantasy league team, a new challenge!

Last edited:
We created a little trailer for the tournament, would appreciate if you could all please share it!

In case the sign ups above prevent other people of signing up themselves. We want to point out, that captains with less experience will have a budget advantage (more money to spend on better players) compared to captains with high experience and skilllevel.

In case the sign ups above prevent other people of signing up themselves. We want to point out, that captains with less experience will have a budget advantage (more money to spend on better players) compared to captains with high experience and skilllevel.
Send gold pls xx

Name: Maxxxio
Nationality: Dutch
Steam: Maxxxio
Experience in captaining/calling:
Signing up because of a lack of captains. Captaining itself is obviously no issue for me, I just prefer not to do the calling though, seeing as I'm an archer. I'll try to pick a caller, but I'll lead if I really have to. If there are somehow enough captains by the time the tourny starts, then obviously you shouldn't include me as a captain.

Back
Top Bottom