Caribbean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rayden_ said:
Seems like, you don't play multiplayer. Your friend might be famous in forums but he must learn how to become respectful.
This has gone far enough, bruv. Name an appropriate date and place. My dad is so going to beat your dad's ass. PM though. I'll create the Doodle.

ColonicAcid said:
Uhm
Uh

youRe mom
At the end of the day though Rayden I could say the exactly same thing and just go:
Wow gee look at your scrubby ass not even a GMK ROFL get ****ing good you're not even worth my time in the forums spend 40 more days lurking and then come back to me.
Bean hear 48 daes m8 almost gmk and i will fooking poond ur round little gurly ass evertim m8 letz fite.

Amontadillo said:
Gods I love when you post. Dat style
You are too kind, Amontadillo. Such encouragement truly means a lot to me.
Oftentimes it is not without effort for me to word my thoughts properly. Yet I firmly believe it certainly is worth it. Whenever I reckon to have something of importance to say, I try to ensure that my statements' phrasing lives up to their meaning. As we could witness just now, with good reason people hardly take anyone seriously who does not feel inclined to express himself with at least a minimum of concern for articulation. At the end of the day it really is a matter of respect towards the reader. And respect is what this whole incident is about, if I am not mistaken.
Having said all that, to me it is also quite satisfying and simply fun to exercise such a way of writing. And when people like you enjoy reading it as well, there really is nothing more I can ask for.

Leifr Eiríksson said:
AOFoOCf.jpg

Amazement and awe, art thou purely sincere?

mike56 said:
They answer all our suggestions with this: http://snowbirdgames.com/?p=1078&lang=en
Would be interesting if they rework the economic system - early Capitalism.
But it doesn't sound like they've come far, or even started working on it.
And new boarding locations will be a delight. The current lag in those scenes is the biggest issue to solve i.m.o.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom