Caribbean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hospes fori said:
Rayden_ said:
lel who re u get some fame bro
Although Orchid may not be famous in the community of competitive Mount&Blade players, he is certainly well-known among the core users of this very forum. Fame is rather subjective anyway. Of you, Rayden_, I have never heard before, for instance.

Seems like, you don't play multiplayer. Your friend might be famous in forums but he must learn how to become respectful.

Golradir said:
Just ignore rayden, he's just trolling.

Don't confuse me with others.

Rayden_ said:
Hospes fori said:
Rayden_ said:
Although Orchid may not be famous in the community of competitive Mount&Blade players, he is certainly well-known among the core users of this very forum. Fame is rather subjective anyway. Of you, Rayden_, I have never heard before, for instance.

Seems like, you don't play multiplayer. Your friend might be famous in forums but he must learn how to become respectful.
Epic bro yeah really epic I really love your trolling!!1 : ))))))
When did the assumption that internet fame actually means jack **** come in? I thought it wasn't the 1990's anymore.

ColonicAcid said:
KTFBo.png

^wellen the grammr natzi!
Rayden_ said:
Hospes fori said:
Rayden_ said:

ft7 me or go away!

Rayden_ said:
Golradir said:
Just ignore rayden, he's just trolling.

Don't confuse me with others.
Dont worry, I won't.

Rayden_ said:
apparently I shouldn't have pissed my single-player warlords off lol
In case you have not noticed it yet, Rayden_, you are currently not doing yourself a favour. Hence I advise you to either reflect upon the situation more cautiously or just stay silent.

Rayden_ said:
It seems like you are not aware of the fact that Mount&Blade's multiplayer is not limited to its native version. Furthermore you should perhaps spend less time playing Mount&Blade and more time getting yourself acquainted with people before mindlessly accusing them. Calling Orchid disrespectful is a good way to prevent people from taking you seriously and thus the opposite of earning yourself respect which appears to be something you are eagerly desirous of.

Wellenbrecher said:
ColonicAcid said:
KTFBo.png
No, he's right. It's not "I love you are trolling". It's I love your *possessive* trolling, as in, your attempts to troll.

Edit:
Above is joke. I know Wellen is trolling. Grammar nazi everyday.

Uhm
Uh

youRe mom
At the end of the day though Rayden I could say the exactly same thing and just go:
Wow gee look at your scrubby ass not even a GMK ROFL get ****ing good you're not even worth my time in the forums spend 40 more days lurking and then come back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom