Caribbean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx Bluehawk & Docm30. I thought I was gonna lose almost all hope on asking that question till you guys answered it.

Anyways It looks like I'll have a bit of "fun" on modding Caribbean as soon as I purchase the game.  :mrgreen:

Mike12096 said:
Quick question, do the pistols, muskets, blunderbusses, etc. have their hammers/cocks striking the pan like their real life counter-parts or not?

not as of yet, you should suggest they add it on the forums!

(I've seen your work btw, very nice!)

Rayden_ said:
lel who re u get some fame bro
Although Orchid may not be famous in the community of competitive Mount&Blade players, he is certainly well-known among the core users of this very forum. Fame is rather subjective anyway. Of you, Rayden_, I have never heard before, for instance.

YourStepDad said:
not as of yet, you should suggest they add it on the forums!

(I've seen your work btw, very nice!)

When I get the game that will be the day I suggest to them about that idea. Heck I might as well just add each gun a vertex mesh animation myself then present some screenshots to them on their forums to see how both players and the developers think about the idea(pretty sure the players will be impressed while the devs be like "Pfft, we can do that too." :mrgreen:).

But I do thank you for your satisfying feedback on my work. Made my day when I read that part of your comment.

So there's no loot after a sea battle, right? Only about 50-100 currency.
It's only profitable because you can sell the captured ships, which mostly just covers the reparations on the other ships.
Have no real luck with trading goods. Any tips besides waiting for a new version?  :smile:

Adorno said:
So there's no loot after a sea battle, right? Only about 50-100 currency.
It's only profitable because you can sell the captured ships, which mostly just covers the reparations on the other ships.
Have no real luck with trading goods. Any tips besides waiting for a new version?  :smile:
Next update is fixing the economy I heard since right now the prices don't fluctuate.

Carlos Danger said:
PAY for Alpha? is this a joke? our feedback is worth the number of letters in gold to them!
I'll just hope come release it'll actually be good.

You don't pay for an alpha, period. You pay for the whole game in advance, at a rebated price, in an effort to help crowd fund its development, with early access as incentive. It's up to each and every one whether that is worth the investment, thought you can clearly see they've already come a long way compared to, say, most successful Kickstart or Indiegogo projects that most often had only a concept and some nice art.

Now, while the choice is yours when it comes to "backing" this title at this stage, I have full understanding if a person does not want to do so at this very moment (estimates range around roughly 70% the finished product). But if one is in fact interested in the theme, is a dedicated M&B fan, and find they probably would thus end up purchasing the title, this is probably the stage at which to do so. Still holding it off a bit, myself.

Yes, I know you get the full game in advance, but is it at a discounted price? I mean, paying for a unfinished game is a no-no in my book, unless of course they are having bad money problems or its a Bannerlord.

Carlos Danger said:
Yes, I know you get the full game in advance, but is it at a discounted price? I mean, paying for a unfinished game is a no-no in my book, unless of course they are having bad money problems or its a Bannerlord.
They mention on the steam store page that you aren't paying the full price for it I believe. Though even if I would buy it I probably wouldn't want to pay more then 15 euro's for it anyway.

Btw, this guy knows how to stream this game. A real pirate with that parrot!
http://www.twitch.tv/blazinggarudaiv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom