Caribbean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a link to Steam with an info for future versions: http://steamcommunity.com/games/293010/announcements/detail/116302950130240146

Snowbird has actually listened to us gamers! Which is going on for us which is fine  :grin:

There is a hope ahead - after several months Caribbean! could actually become what was expected!

Good work Snowbird!

P.S. And please don't forget your promised an update to wFaS sometimes in the future, because we won't :smile:

wildyracing said:
Here is a link to Steam with an info for future versions: http://steamcommunity.com/games/293010/announcements/detail/116302950130240146

Snowbird has actually listened to us gamers! Which is going on for us which is fine  :grin:

There is a hope ahead - after several months Caribbean! could actually become what was expected!

Good work Snowbird!

P.S. And please don't forget your promised an update to wFaS sometimes in the future, because we won't :smile:

This. Sorry for the double post.

And woah, I'm pretty excited with what it's turning out to be, especially if they deliver whats promised in the updates - it really may end up being about what I expected.

YourStepDad said:
What does, exactly?
The game?

Note, though, I'm not seriously hating on it, so don't rage at me. I'm just making fun of it a bit.  :razz:

Also, at the whole "if/when the devs deliver with the promised content that was cut from the release version" topic: In my humble opinion, it's "if" they deliver, and it's a very big "if." I'm cynical, I know, but I'll be (pleasantly) surprised if they introduce (even a decent part of) that content anytime soon.

Arvenski said:
YourStepDad said:
What does, exactly?
The game?

Note, though, I'm not seriously hating on it, so don't rage at me. I'm just making fun of it a bit.  :razz:

Also, at the whole "if/when the devs deliver with the promised content that was cut from the release version" topic: In my humble opinion, it's "if" they deliver, and it's a very big "if." I'm cynical, I know, but I'll be (pleasantly) surprised if they introduce (even a decent part of) that content anytime soon.

What exactly about it? Unless you think all other MB games look butt ugly as well, that is just senseless bashing. It's not the prettiest game out there, as no mount & blade is, but it's just about the best looking MB game thus far(mods aside), if by a small margin. What on earth is ugly about it?

The armors, weapons and clothes are by far the most detailed and sweet looking I've ever seen in MB, it can't possibly be that. The map is also prettier than ever.

Ship combat aesthetics are on the meh side, but only that IMO.

God, you just fanboy for every ****ty game ever made don't you?

Also, the game does look like ass, even more so than vanilla Warband, and further their trailer is false advertising, it's using footage from the testing that is no longer in the game like the 3D world map.

I played it for a bit today.

I do have to say... the map is annoying. Like really annoying.

But the ship battles are decent. The boarding was fun. The battle map, and the click and drag formations was cool.

If they make the map more zoomable and the map icons smaller, it should be decent to play.
Not like the original 3D map, but decent enough :smile:

Also, Caribbean! isn't a bad game at all. Stop the hate already, it isn't fanboish to like a product after all...

Sure, which is what everybody was doing for the most part, because the game and the release both very much deserve it, but "hurr durr is ugly" when its really not is just bollocks, not criticism.

It's on a 5 year old game engine that looked 5 years old when it came out, and they've done a worse job replacing many art assets, where they even replaced them instead of just getting rid of the feature altogether. The interface is pretty haphazard, they're still using the old font, which gets blurry in the way they're using it.

All in all, like most of the paid 'DLC', it's been trash compared to mods, so Snowbird , FSE and Taleworlds can **** off, I'll certainly never be buying any of their products. I only even have Napoleonic Wars because it cost me about 90 cents.

@Astupaio

Well it's your choice what to buy or like, but after reading your last post I honestly think that you don't have anything do to here in the forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom