Need More Info Caravans not producing any income

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
I have a caravan that is not making any money following it being attacked by looters and surviving. Disbanding and recreating worked, but i would rather not lose 15k

How many in-game days passed since you created the caravan? It takes a while for them to become profitable. Can you wait for 1-2 in-game weeks to see if it's not getting any income?

I've not been getting any income from my caravans either, I've waited for 2 weeks and still nothing, I have four caravans and I think it was from my move from 1.5.6 to 1.5.7 but I'm not sure if I was making anything prior to switching it.

I've not been getting any income from my caravans either, I've waited for 2 weeks and still nothing, I have four caravans and I think it was from my move from 1.5.6 to 1.5.7 but I'm not sure if I was making anything prior to switching it.
Okay, I am not 100% sure, but in an ironic way, after one of my caravans was attacked by some bandits my caravans starts generating income again. It could have been something else though, not 100% sure.

Okay, I am not 100% sure, but in an ironic way, after one of my caravans was attacked by some bandits my caravans starts generating income again. It could have been something else though, not 100% sure.
There is definatly something wrong with both caravan wage and income for a while now. the annoying thing is that there dosent seem to be an effective way to troubleshoot this. I started out with paying wages untill i did'nt anymore. Maybe I will again at some point, who knows lol.

Back
Top Bottom