Caravans not improving trade skill(?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cal Nukalro

Recruit
Version: 1.05

I've noticed that one way to improve trade listed is to "operate caravans." I currently have 4-5 caravans running (making an absurd amount of money but that's another issue) but since then I've stopped trading with my party and the skill hasn't improved at all.

Is this the intention and there's another way to "operate" a caravan, or is this a bug?

Meh- I actually think trade caravans shouldn't improve trade skill or do so at a very, very slow pace (since they only require 15,000 investment to essentially auto level up- nothing else in the game offers that return on time/money).

I would like the ability to put companions in charge of caravans to increase their trade/riding/athletic skill (depending on if they are mounted or not).

Meh- I actually think trade caravans shouldn't improve trade skill or do so at a very, very slow pace (since they only require 15,000 investment to essentially auto level up- nothing else in the game offers that return on time/money).

I would like the ability to put companions in charge of caravans to increase their trade/riding/athletic skill (depending on if they are mounted or not).

I'm thinking that maybe it doesn't refer to your xp, but rather your companion that operates the caravan? I don't think that is clear. Regardless, your companion does not gain any trading xp ever, lol.

Back
Top Bottom