Caravans do not replenish troops

Users who are viewing this thread

I have noticed one more thing that wasn't happening before the last patch. Caravans do not replenish troops and if they do, it is very slow. Bandits attacked my only caravan (Started a new character since old ones save file was corrupted since i switched between beta and normal back and forth) The Caravan was left with 11 troops alive out of 30. I looked at and counted the number of days it takes to replenish the caravan and after 3 weeks of in-game counting I noticed that the caravan did not replenish at all. Luckily it wasn't attacked again.

Another thing I noticed that since update Caravans no longer benefit from companions Steward perk or the clan party size bonus... And the question is why? With groups of 50+ Bandits running around the caravans should be able to be secured more. Afterall they do cost 15k on average.

I agree. It's very aggravating. I've been trying to place caravans where they won't encounter as many ruffians but the random declarations of war usually cause my caravans to get destroyed before I get my denars back much less make a profit.

I agree. It's very aggravating. I've been trying to place caravans where they won't encounter as many ruffians but the random declarations of war usually cause my caravans to get destroyed before I get my denars back much less make a profit.
Oh, I didn't even mention other kingdoms that attack them. I mean a caravan of 30 against an army of 150+ even an army of 60+ doesn't stand a chance at survival. And that's a good point, if Caravans cant defend against large groups of bandits, they will be nothing compared to the kingdom's lords.

Back
Top Bottom