• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Caravan troop cap should be around 40 or 45

Users who are viewing this thread

The Great Grub

Sergeant
Imo this new nerf is ****ing stupid within the first ig day of playing since the nerf both my caravans got captured by bandits BANDITS not lords i would have been somewhat ok with a lord attacking it as thats bound to happen in war but to lose 18k each day or couple of days because they cant fight off mid-late game bandit parties is just bonkers if anything they should have nerfed the move speed of them so that lords can catch up to them easily and i will not be buying any more caravans until they sort this out
im getting very worried with this games future as much as i hate to say it and i hope that this is a temporary nerf(we said that about the workshops so i doubt it) and seems like they are trying to make it into even more of a grind than it already is.

add back the manhunters dammit

Top Bottom