Version number
e1.5.9
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Marcidy

Recruit
Summary: After i loaded up my save I noticed that there was a caravan I could see on the map with my name on it: "Caravan of Robert". I checked my Clan tab>>Caravans and it was really mine but it had no leader(companion). I also checked my daily income and sometimes I pay it a wage sometimes not but I dont receive anything from it (only forwarded the game for a llittle). But it still wanders the map going to cities and so on. I checked my older saves and it was there too. Also I can see it on the map anywhere as it was really my caravan/party and it doesnt have a banner.
How to Reproduce: I dont know how it happened I just noticed it today. Maybe the companion that led it detached from it? or i kicked him out of my clan and it didnot manage to disband? I can provide multiple save files if its necessary.
Have you used cheats and if so which:no
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Can you send us the file you have loaded?

With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I have further information on this issue. This issue occurred for me after the caravan leader died of old age.

Version: e1.5.9 Beta
No mods used

Summary: Caravan does not disband when it's leader dies from old age. Caravan continues operation (including bring in profit &recruiting new members) but does not have a portrait picture and 'members' list is empty. Likely unintended.
How to Reproduce: Allow caravan leader to die of old age.
Have you used cheats and if so which: None.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
tHOFhm8.jpg
anYT1bI.jpg

Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6GB
GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.6192
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core
RAM: Team T-Force Xcalibur RGB 16GB (2x8GB) 3600MHz CL18 DDR4
Motherboard: ASUS TUF B450M Pro Gaming
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 860 QVO 2TB

Back